PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - caribbean airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2012, 01:58
chock2chock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So have they notified the unsuccessful ones from the Feb batch as yet?
I do not know, I just know of a couple people who never got any feedback whatsoever after the FEB interviews, while others were called to training shortly after. Those that didn't hear anything mostly thought that they were unsuccessful until they received a call in the last couple weeks telling them to get their medicals done. I would imagine tho, that If one has not receive a call-back to this date and they have put out an ad for recruitment then it is fair to assume that they were unsuccessful. It seems like a rather cruel way to operate, but sadly, they are the pretty much the only chance of work for most local hopefuls so they can do as they like.

NoJoy Thats very good news... Im jamaican but dont have TT cpl. Only FAA and JCAA.. However I threw my name in the hat, sitting on TT980 and 75multi.
I suggest you get your conversions done, thatīs some very nice time you have there are you an FI? Most of the new ab- initio guys have way less than that, but some are Instructors and many have at least a Bachelors Degree.

With regards to foreign contract pilots, I believe that they do hire them based on an immediate demand- they would hire already type-rated professionals, As for Caricom Nationals like any airline in the region they would hire suitably qualified individuals over a Non-caricom national.

Last edited by chock2chock; 15th Sep 2012 at 02:08.