PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truth about working for Emirates.
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2012, 00:09
flighttime2.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truth about working for Emirates.

Hi all,

Looking for a little advise from those who work in Emirates. I am considering applying for a direct entry position but before I do I would like to get a good idea what is ahead if I get offered a position.

First of all it's not an easy decision for me as I'm already employed in a very good Airline so I really need to know I'm making the right decision if the opportunity arises. I am very happy with the company I work for but with the continuing downturn in the economy and the constant increase in the cost of living, I can't help but think I could provide better for family in the future if I was to move on.

Questions I would like answered is stuff like salary, benefits, accommodation as a married man with a child, education and health care for the wife and kids, pension for the future, staff travel privileges. Road to command ect! And importantly life living in Dubai with wife and kids.

I know this is a lot of questions but I appreciate all answers as this could be the biggest move of my life.