PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2012, 20:45
mts1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PinOnTheRight: hey... you are right!, I thought you were kinda kiddin when I read your thread. I also had a subscrption with them, but hadn't logged in for quite a while but was planning to do so when I get my dates for the test!. Bunch of crooks. If I find out anything I'll let you know.

Scott C: well things must¡ve definitely changed... When I last took the test back in 2010 we started of with a test on the literature followed by the numerical one. If you passed these two, you were then tested on the remaining tests of stage one, otherwise, you were asked to leave. But I can recall that out of about 30 people, only 3 or 4 failed the numerical/literature. And you say that over 50% didn't pass the first part?, stone the crows. Which by the way, both literature and numerical is one test now, isn't it?

mishaastaroth: it used to be 20 q' in 5 minutes. You werent expected to answer them all. People usually passed no prob. But now, I dunno. According to Scott C, things seem to have hardened up.

Last edited by mts1; 14th Sep 2012 at 20:49.