PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thames Airport for London
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2012, 18:58
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts
silverstrata
So I spit on any dumb-ass loader who cannot get off their fat arse to move house, when a lucrative job-transfer is offered. And I spit on your bleeding-heart liberalism that always offers excuses for the dumb, the lazy, and the downright criminal.
Gosh, I do hope the correct loading of your a/c is dependent on all the smart-ass loaders ...

Just how are the loaders going to be offerred a relocation package?
Just how will they finance a move to a new address without a relocation package?
The moment any deal was signed, the property in the area will go through the roof on value and ther existing will drop. Go forward ten years (minimum) when the port is built and how are they going to be able to afford a new shiny house (floating on the estury or in Essex/Kent - when it costs more than theirs AND they are on a loader's wage?

By the way, could you comment on how the BBC is still so left wing and winging when it's been run by Tories for all but three of the last 26 years? Sorry to harp on about these things but you do like to raise points without answering them.

You are, therefore, a Troll.