PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thames Airport for London
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2012, 18:31
silverstrata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jabird:

Didn't want to say it before, but moving is clearly easier for one than for a family.

Let's face it - you hate anyone who's left wing, foreign, who does work that is beneath you.
Your analysis is so far wide of the mark it is hardly in the same ball park.

Firstly, I was moving the whole family. Secondly, we are talking about people who refuse to move, not people who are above or below. So wind your neck back in, and understand that there is a huge gulf between those who help themseves and the dumb-ass types who just sit and moan about what is happening around them.

Your responses show you have never lived in the US, where the moaning minnies get little sympathy, while those who do their bit have the greatest of respect. Why, I wonder, has this obvious logic been turned on its head in Europe? It would seem that the only people who get any respect in the UK are those who burst into tears and blame their ills on society, their class, an 'ism', or even their long suffering parents.

The new heroes of Europe are the wingers and cry-babies. Boo-hoo, I have to move house, so the sky is falling on our heads. Its no wonder that large swathes of that continent are pretty much bankrupt.