PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2012, 12:11
stormiscoming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TARAS B, how many times do you need to be told, there are no unemployed Filipino cadets who completed the programme. There is only one unemployed (European) cadet who completed the programme, and there are reasons behind this. All other cadets are fully employed. Only those who failed the course do not have jobs, and that would be the same whether they took MPL or CPL. Also, please remember that I am not AAG Management, merely an observer of the BS that you portray and somebody who needs to put your lies straight.
Just had to copy/paste this,as we all know that AAG/CA's affiliates here on pprune have a tendency to either delete or edit their posts when they get smacked with the truth in their faces.
And again it seems like Strato, once again, got Jupiter's "C*$#@ in A#$*".

my previous posts are able to show the hardships that everyone endured while a cadet at AAG's CA facility. And the continuous hardship and difficulties that many still endure both professionally, mentally, financially and most importantly time lost because of the way AAG conducted their "professional" business. Its sad to say and see, that AAG still cannot put right what they have wronged.
those who know the MPL'ers that still require a job, promised by AAG, and that includes the European, know all to well the real
reasons behind this
. No fault was or has ever been done by them .Not to mention the ones who did their CPL and A320 type rating, who were told that Airphil Express would take them in. Too the point that the SOP's that they were taught were Airphil's.
AGG has a lot to correct and answer for, before they might, and i do mean might, have some sort of successful future.

@ Jetfire. Hope things will work out for your cousin soon and I'll be able to see him at my companies FL OP's looking at hes next flight. keep us posted on how things work out.

@strato. SOP's means Standard Operating Procedures. Just in case your as stupid as you are ignorant and blind.