PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2012, 02:13
SonnyCrockett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peter---you were pretty upbeat on COPA a few months ago....

Here is what you posted :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that is really a dumb comment,

I fly the line here as B 737 Capt, I enjoy the people, F/A's are great,a very smoothly run airline, no MELs everything is fixed at once, clean airplanes. As soon as you pull into the gate you have a cleaning team meeting you, it is great. dispatch is good, if I want more fuel they give me more, however I dont have to ask, they tend to put on to much.

The training is not the best but once you are done, life is great, Pay is what it is, I am not happy with it, but I dont want to go to India or Dubai either. so it is what it is, if ther is a not a substantial pay increase people will be looking elsewere. Emloyees in general seems to be happy with good attitude. Management seems to make this work, loads are good.

The check is in the mail........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am glad I bailed when I did---got a FREE type rating and lived in PTY and had some fun. I recommend that anyone interested and with no other place to go---get your 500-1000 hours and bail!