PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 5th September QF Announcement
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2012, 05:25
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, hit a nerve have we. You know damn well the JQ drivers don't get your wage, and you know damn well that is your problem. My son is no kool aid fool either, he chose JQ over QF and who is laughing now. My other two fly for QF and like many others, wish they didn't. No skin off my nose I did my time with QF on top money for doing bugger all (S/O). Your the one with the problem not me, the world has changed like it or not, and the future for say a 35 year old driver with QF is not the same as it used to be, money or security wise, and sadly for you all that is the way it is now. Regardless of who is paying what, its up to YOU to get top dollar for your services and skills, and at QF you will be pushing it uphill. Going with Emirates almost renders your union useless, now you have Joyce and Emirates pulling the purse strings, and as I said messing with the sand pit is not always a pleasant option. If yelling at and abusing me helps, feel free but it won't change your situation. Look after nbr 1, and as one of you wrote I am proud to work for QF, well don't be, they have not given a ratz about you since the late nineties, not a ratz, they are not nor will ever be again the company they were. Oh and thanks for the gen y comments.