PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying instructor jobs
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2012, 15:54
plikee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I agree with both of you. Instruction is for people who want to teach and, at the same time, to learn. That is the best part, because you gain experience (not talking about the hours), but it also demands sacrifice. BUT ...

You can't say a 'hour builder' is going to be a bad instructor my VFR instructor was 22, started the FI course a year and a half after finished his ATPL training and I put my hands on fire he was one of the best instructors in my flight school. His intentions were to build time AND teach! And he did it very well. Of course, there is the opposite side, and I agree with what you said but there are exceptions as I said.

Personally I would never employ and instructor who had an IR or hadn't done the instructors course straight after teh CPL IR
So and if someone is now working on his/her job, to earn some money because they don't have to do a FI course, it will take a while, right? You can't discriminate someone until you know the real reasons for that brake, You have to pay for your rating, and if someone is working towards a FI course, would you say that person is not keen with instruction?

LAI, great post !