PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2012, 13:29
KangarooFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
response to adriansky

The characterization of my posting by adiransky as "hating and grudges" is without basis. I believe that my posting is entirely polite and factual. It includes the disclosure, "As one who has a judgment, for two years now, from the Labour Court of Abu Dhabi ordering Prestige Jet to pay me my salaries and dues, but having not yet received my salaries and dues..." The word "Deeb" does not appear in my posting.

Since adriansky has raised the topic, the company has been owned, to varying extents, and managed by Faris Deeb during its entire existence. Certainly he bears the bulk, if not all, of the responsibility for the behaviour of the company. Who is responsible for a company's strategy, behaviour, legal compliance and financial results, if not the founder/part-owner/managing director/chairman/CEO?

Attacking somebody who has a claim validated by the Court, as "hating and grudges", rather than responding to the substantive issues raised, seems rather defensive. In my case, I can assure you that this carping will subside the moment that the company honours the Court decree so, if you wish to see no more of my postings on this topic, all you have to do is pay me as the Court has ordered the company to do, and also pay the others who have similarly been awaiting compliance with decrees of the Court ordering the company to pay them.

Last edited by KangarooFlyer; 6th Sep 2012 at 13:31.