PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANO 2009 Schedule 7 Part A Section 2
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2012, 21:13
GGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANO 2009 Schedule 7 Part A Section 2

Sorry about the dry topic but it's bugging me, big time!

This section (JAR-FCL licence priveleges) was deleted a few weeks ago (understandably, due to the arrival of EASA). My question is, where do I now find the information that was in that section? CAP804 seems to be all about licencing issues, and little about privileges, despite what it hints at in places. Internet searches for Regulations 1178/2011, 290/2012, EASA Aircrew Regulation (alluded to in CAP804) and EASA Part-FCL (can anyone tell me where that resides, if it exists?) turn up documents of little relevance or 404 errors

To put this another way, Bloggs asks me to state the minimum flight visibilities permissable with his PPL(A) that he might achieve in a year or so. I offer (what I think, or at least thought, I'm unsure now) is the answer. Bloggs asks me to show him the legal basis for this. I can't. It's not in the ANO any more. Section 1 UK licences is still there, but that's irrelevant to a new Bloggs

This just can't disappear: it must be written somewhere, or are we now deferring upwards to ICAO docs. Can any of you Legal Beagles enlighten me

Thanks in advance, GGT.