PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2012, 18:27
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TW said,
I have a friend who works for a South Yorkshire newspaper (I won't name which one on here), and they have been informed of the pull out and will be running a story on it shortly.

Post 53 TW said
Doncaster Free Press to run a special report next week with regards to the decline and future of the airport.
But they never did run the story, or those others from 2010. You have to ask why not?

We have to acknowledge the real possibility that its perhaps because he's making them up. It's good to see that Timmys 'source' who used to work for Peel in 2010, and gave him plenty of material to make Timmy look unbeliveably ill informed presumably has a new job, at Doncaster Free Press. And at least we should allow that Timmy has been consistant in the content and quality of his postings. You can take a large bet that whatever he says is going to appear in the local press, won't appear.

I was told today that a contract with a LoCo has in fact been signed very recently. So do I believe my 'source' who works at the airport, or do I believe Timmy's sources who appear to forget, (with regular monotony), to publish the stuff they tell him they're going to publish. Perhaps thats why the papers free, its so unreliable you wouldn't want to pay for it ...