PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fodder for the Ryanair haters...
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2012, 17:46
Koan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
60 Euro for a boarding pass? How can anyone defend this and blame the passenger? If a one page printout was 1 Euro It would still be double any "internet cafe in Alicante". You blame this woman, have you never woken up to find your printer ink low? Have you never lost your boarding pass print somewhere on the way to the airport. If you wanted to buy a Diet Coke at the airport and the snack bar demanded €45 for it would you pay? No freaking way! You think you are getting a cheap ticket but you are actually being set-up to be exploited.

Obviously this is a cynical ploy to extort a absurd sum from the occasional passengers who arrive without a boarding pass who have no choice but to pay or incur greater costs in hotel booking / purchasing a new ticket.

Ryanair CEO Calls Customers 'Stupid': Shame On You - Forbes

MOL is disgusting. Just listen to his own statements. He thinks his passengers are stupid, and you keep feeding him more business? A gangster's level of exploitation. Again, I will never fly Ryan for any reason. The sooner Ryan goes bankrupt the better. I edited this post to be sure it's noted that I'm not down on Ryan's crews. I'm sure they are great and I hope someday they can take their experience and ability somewhere else where they can make a difference.

Last edited by Koan; 8th Sep 2012 at 03:47.