PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL-3
Thread: LIVERPOOL-3
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2012, 16:32
Mr Mac

Received 168 Likes on 103 Posts
TSR2

The rumour re Jet 2 was correct but A/C were not to be based Liverpool, flying W pattern Las Palmes etc as I understood, though this may have changed. They hinted that they may look again in 2013 for flights 2014. Therefore not Polish outfit, though had heard that Wizz maybe leaving LPL, but that has been posted elsewhere in this forum, however they have signed new contract to stay at LPL and DSA as far as I am aware.

Pug
The costs and relationship issues at Man with existing users re the arrival of LOCO was based on conversations with reps of the carriers involved who are long standing Man users.

As I said in earlier posts I hope LPL survives (it should do) but passenger numbers based on A/C using it in coming year may will cause a further drop in passenger numbers, which I do not think will go down well in Vancouver. Only thing to do is cut costs but difficult to see where this could be done (Short of drastic steps and selling assets) as staff numbers do not seem excessive when I have passed through. Will have to see what happens.

Last edited by Mr Mac; 5th Sep 2012 at 16:39.