PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - alternatives for low houred pilots
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2003, 11:28
pretty boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alternatives for low houred pilots

I would firstly like to let people know this topic is started with questions and not answers - sorry!
I have had a frozen ATPL for about a year and a half now after graduating from BAE systems in spain and have done nothing but bombard airlines since with no possitive reply! to make myself more appealing, other than having a sex change opperation, i completed a type rating course on a shorts 330 -360 and have a multi pilot IR, with just shy of 300 hours i would like to know, where do i go from here?
reasently posted by Pa28biggles, a topic on similar lines, wee weasly said that low houred pilots are too eager to get on the big jets and try and steal his salary, and that we should have fun doing other things in the aviation industry first! www, what other options are there?
i have tried applying for flying outfits from Australia to the Antarctic, and its the same story as the airlines - EXPERIENCE PLEASE. other outfits require 700 hrs for single pilot ops, but i just cant afford to hour build.
i am just about out of ideas for alternatives to airlines so any one with an answer or even an idea, throw it in the pot and lets start cooking!