PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2012, 01:27
giggitygiggity

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Re: the above posters comments on making the transcendental post a sticky

I think that would be very unfair and one sided. He seems to be the fool, he says "Well, if I showed my contracts to any lawyer, they would all laugh at me for having ever signed it.", which was his choice, I think investing that amount of money and not running contracts passed the eyes of a professional would be very foolish indeed.

I felt that CTC never pressurised me into signing anything, when we received the initial offer pack which included the foundation course, basic and intermediate training contracts it stated we were required to sign and return them in a month. I didn't send mine back for nearly 3 months and there was no problem. I contacted them on a few occasions asking for clarification of certain clauses etc and they were quick to respond in writing. Obviously advanced training is dependent on whoever employs you at the end of the course (which will happen eventually if your performance is satisfactory).

Some of the points raised in transcendentals post were quite valid but it does read as that of someone who has had a rough time of it for one reason or another.