PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skytrans hiring again.
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2012, 21:53
the distant future

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard that

Well I heard a rumour that Skytrans actually ceased to exist a couple of years ago, and all that’s left now is a weird kind of space time shadow of days gone by.
I also heard the 6 aircraft in Brisbane aren’t operated by 70 odd staff who enjoy going to work and cracking jokes in the crew room. I also heard they don’t have husbands/wives and kids and mortgages and have worked at a thousand different jobs with a thousand different people in and out of aviation. And that the other 8 aircraft dotted around the country aren’t operated by hundreds of other similar folk, who realise that older aircraft can pose a challenge at times, though they do their utmost to provide a safe environment for their passengers and crew. I also heard that there isn’t any ongoing recruitment to replace those that decide to use the skills acquired to take them to just about every corner of the world or that some choose to stay with the company having found a nice balance in life. I also heard that never in aviation has every employee been completely satisfied and that some have stepped aside, been coerced into stepping aside or been simply pushed out of the way, and that there are many and varied reasons for each.
And finally I heard that never on Prune has anyone ever had an agenda.

Last edited by the distant future; 4th Sep 2012 at 21:58.