PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear! Beware!
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2012, 07:27
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely safe I agree.

She wouldn't hold a candle to oz's first and only female helicopter pilot for twelve years, Rosemary Arnold, her prime pink bit apart from her entire wardrobe (as I was told by a reliable informant) was aka as Bell 47J2A VH-THH, a showstopper I believe when all done up in pink. Hacked it around after her ownership of it for a few hundred hours it was sweet to fly, but then painted white and still with the ugly ugly floral upholstery.

One of the kindly ground crew fitted it out up front with one of those stick on waving hands, pink obviously.

There was another pink helicopter of which I and many others knew, perhaps best not to speak too much about, it was super smooth, the last of the Australian Army flying 3B1's. - sorry boys, the green was gone and nipple pink it was. Coming home on my usual horse, a G5, one afternoon and be gees, when we both first spotted it it was all I could do to hold the horse steady. Snorting, striking at the bit an all, took some hard work to get her on the ground in the same yard. Hmm, them's were the days.

Last edited by topendtorque; 4th Sep 2012 at 07:29.