PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Galaxy India Consultants
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2012, 06:31
tolip111111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neither will people like galaxy come up with. Dont be desparate and blow away money, let it be 30,000. Or 3000 or 300... On such scamsters.. Just be patient keep ur studies going and m sure something will definitely open up. I would advise you to read about the indian aviation industry in the 90's and how people were so desparate for jobs and there was nothing in for them but than the boom in 2000' it just opened so many opportunities and now most ofthem are flying from the left seats and some have even made it to the tri/tre posts.. While i was working for a company as a dispatch officer, i met lots of captains who used to tell me how they had to take up ground jobs,or other jobs just to wait for the opportunity but advised me to keep my knowledge up.. I know of a check pilot who told me he had to wait from 91 to 2000 to get his first job,but today he is there where he wanted to be and he told me the industry is going to come up again with a boom sooner or later, we just need to be patient and not let some useless people take advantage of our situation. I know its easier said then done, but bro i am also in the same position as you are.. If you want u can give the exam and see it for yourself, u will just never hear from these guys ever again.