PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2012, 20:00
theflyingbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Current bases that are short of 737 co-pilots are Luton, Cardiff, Doncaster and Newcastle, although this does not mean that this will be the bases recruited for, but I would be surprised if its not!- your not getting Gatwick though!

Been here 7 years and would not want to work anywhere else-including BA. Sure things have been harder the last few years with redundancies etc- but that did just follow a merger at a time of one of the worst economic backdrops for many generations.
All sorts of theories regarding the future look of Tui Travel PLC and Tui AG -look into that for your interview-but increasing profits, for now.
For those modular people upset by the type rating requirements on this occasion, I can sympathise with you, I went the same route, but there are many reasons for this, not least the training requirement for us this winter, you really should not go slagging off a company that you would apply for with different criteria, on a public forum, just because it means you can't apply on this occasion, you should remember you future interviewer may be reading.....

Good luck to all that apply