PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there going to be another BA cadet program later this year?
Old 3rd Sep 2012, 12:47
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes go back to my rubbish spelling and grammar.......

Only 20?? which mostly have been on cadet schemes thats hardly a broad spectrum over view now is it. My case it has been over the last 10 years proberly getting on for over 250, instructors, ppl students that I have trained, friends of friends collegues and others I have met on nightstops.

So we can agree then you have no experence or personal knowledge about the stepping stone market.

Only what you read on the internet.

Where as I on the other had I am a line trainer in that market. Haven't flown with a normal FO in a month and have a backlog of 2 months of line training to do.

We also I might add are getting applications from jet jocks for DEC because there is no work for them and they are even willing to pay for the rating.

Can you answer this question.

If all the self finacing students which as you have said have little hope if they arn't on a cadetship didn't persue your recommended method of training. Would your prefered method of training excist in its current form, with enough capacity to allow expansion of airlines who have that prefered method of training?

Last edited by mad_jock; 3rd Sep 2012 at 13:00.