PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2012, 12:22
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsafe skies for all

There was a lot in this interview to be disected, no doubt. But 3 things were extremely disturbing;

a) The fact that the ATSB's reputation for unbiased, clear and concise investigation reports has absolutely hit '**** bottom'. CASA has been a bureaucracy for decades so there is nothing new or shocking there, however the ATSB in the past few years under Dolan's direction has become a complete joke. He was caught off guard, looked awkward, stumbled and looked like Beaker off the Muppets. Reports containing piffle and bollocks are now the norm. Investigations are absolute light weight ****e. The same methodology is employed at the ATSB and ASA and it sure as hell stands out. At least Russell got the heave ho from ASA, but it might be time to get some of the old ATSB gang back on deck?

b) The return of Herr Quinn! We wondered where the wiley old rascal had been hiding. After being pineappled by the Skull a few years back (at least the Skull had the balls to do it unlike Byron) and he has been waiting to fire a bullet. So for Quinn I imagine it was more an act of sour grapes and payback. The same applies for his 'sidekick' who also featured on the show, he is most certainly a former CASA employee who lasted just over a year, and has many chips on his shoulder against the authority also. There is a lot more to the Quinn/Aherne stage show but best let sleeping dogs lay.

c) The Skulls make-up. Fair dinkum, he looked like a dolled up Ladyboy! 4 Corners should sack its make-up artist immediately. When the angry man watches the replay tomorrow he will be reaching for the stoogies and going nuts over his poor performance (he sounded very nervous and didnt even look like cutting loose and throwing some office furniture). Heaven help the first Inspector or operator to screw up Tuesday morning as the Skull will be raining down fire and brimstone, not to mention the phone calls that he and Dolan will be receiving from the Minister for Mascot.

Which one is Beaker????

Mememememememememe.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:26.