PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA in Port Moresby
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2012, 06:56
Neo-Flite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys, looking forward to it, but...

"Go to the Aero Club in Port Moresby..."

I've been reading the PNG threads and I figure I need a Warrior or a Warthog and a squadron of SAS troops just to beat off the rascals as I get out of the hotel courtyard! I'm assuming I have to do this in daylight or follow Chimbu's lead (based on his posts) and go (a) mob-handed and (b) armed to the teeth! Not sure immigration will let me haul that kind of firepower into the country!

Seriously, though, if you have an address for the Aero club, or a contact there, or similar for Air Sanga, I would love to get it from you. John or anyone, if I can lay my hands on charts or whatever, I'd be more than happy to send them to you for your assistance in this. I'll be flying in and out through Brisbane I think, so plenty of opportunity to mail them to you.

If I can make some affirmative contacts before I leave I will pack my Contour vidcam with me and hopefully get some decent video as well.

Jaba, check your messages - I've sent you my email address.

Still reading through the threads, guys. You have some great memories shared there. Best of times and worst of times, it seems, and unlikely to be repeated by anyone, anywhere. Thanks for sharing them. And you really ought to write a book!

Best

Neo