PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hayfever & Career
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2003, 13:40
Smokie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would agree with (u) but you can also take a Tincture called
"Echinaforce" it is made from the Echinacea plant and is manufactured by a Swiss company called BIOFORCE.

You need time to let it build up in your system, this can be done in one of two ways :-
1. Take 15 drops, once a week for 5 months then you MUST have a month off then continue as before.

OR 2. Take 15 drops every day for 6 weeks then you MUST have 6 weeks off, then continue as before.

It is very important that you have the break, other wise your body will get a "memory" and if you do take the break much later than you should have then you will probably end up with a severe dose of a flu type condition.

This will help also to boost your immune system aswell and you will find that things like the common cold or flu will become things of the past.

For the record I've been taking this herbal tincture for just over 3 years now and I am very glad to say that I have not had a cold or the flu in all that time.
However I suffer from Hayfever aswell and it has cetainly helped but not completely eradicated it.
If the Hayfever is particularly bad then use the
"LUFFA COMPLEX",(also by BIOFORCE) as a suppliment as well during the Hayfever season if neccessary, especially at the start of the season

It can be obtained from any Herbalist or from one of the larger Chemists.

I hope that this is of some help to you.