PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone You Know?
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2012, 21:06
27/09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anon mouse

I agree that the post was articulate, I never said it wasn't, just that some of the phraseology and spelling was not the norm. hence the question regarding English as a first language. Also I presume you were refering to me when you said
Also, as advised above, it looks like somebody is fishing for more information from you.
Well, you got that wrong and you would know that if you read what I had written.

jimmyconway
Even if english was a second language to Flying Kea (and I doubt that it is) are you suggesting this would be adequate grounds for the intimidation and bullying they have been subject to?
Where ever did you get that idea, isn't it amazing how words get twisted.

As I said right at the start there's two sides to every story and along with my impression that flyingkea may be a foreigner I wondered if there was room for misunderstandings. My comments in no way endorse intimidation or bullying.

I still stand by my caution re taking legal action. Flyingkea, everyone that is encouraging you to take action is standing on the sidelines, they have nothing to lose. Very often being right and proving it doesn't get you anywhere.

If however after weighing up all the facts you decide to take action, and it sounds like you have, then I wish you every success. Good on you for having the conviction to follow through. Hopefully you'll get a good outcome and some cash to boot. Also as others have said people following behind you will the thankful for your actions.

Hopefully you'll report back here with the outcome.

Last edited by 27/09; 31st Aug 2012 at 21:07.