PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - crappy situation, advise needed A320
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2012, 21:53
Airmen25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are right about me being new and not knowing much...infact some may call me a dumb pilot, for me, i don't care, im here to learn more and to get better at what i do, that is the reason in the first place i started asking questions.

Everything i told regarding the situation is as honest as i can remember. As i also said, i try not to think about the captain's part about exploding and getting pist at me, what matters to me is how to fix that situation if that were to happen again. I think most of the comments here isn't blaming the captain about the situation, but more about the way the captain carried himself, attitude wise and self control over emotions, and i strongly agree with all of them that he was going overboard at times. But like i said, all those isn't in my best interest or my research, its all about solving the problem, so in the end, captain won't get so pist off when the same situation occurs to us.

So i appreciate it if you don't take it so personally captain. I am here to learn, so if you will, teach me a bit on how to solve that situation, care to share some light about it captain?