PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone You Know?
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2012, 15:18
flyingkea

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Cheers Aroa! Definitely hoping that everything will go well over there. And yes those keas are very smart and cheeky little critters.

At 27/09, that is unfortunately the issue with anonymous forums like these, you never know how accurate the information posted is. I would be the first to admit I'm not the perfect person, despite my best efforts

In talking about being a trouble maker, the circumstances of my dismissal would certainly imply that I am one, even without the PG. Being treated as if I had conducted a serious misconduct would have that sort of effect. Also the irony is, I think thats why I was the "unfavored" one, is that I am not a troublemaker, they thought I would just take my lumps and just quietly vanish, letting them do as they pleased. That's how I reacted to my bosses bullying, going quiet and waiting for it to blow over.
What do I want out of it? To be honest, all I want to do is tell them "you guys can't F**k me like that." and the reference that they promised me, that they then refused to deliver. And yes I am aware of the saying "you have made your bed, now lie in it"