PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2012, 15:00
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no.boundaries (but for the training bond / forgivable loan, lack of experience, lack of credentials, unrecognised hours and spectator-at-best license),

Let's just clarify your grammar before we go on.

When you state "I fly / flew" replace with "I observe / observed"
When you state "I work for" replace "I cheapened"
When you state "I do the same as qualified widebody pilots" replace with "I'm not qualified to do what qualified widebody pilots do"

Bottom lip quivering again? Did I not state absolute, undeniable FACTS? All facts of your P2X license, it's privileges, limitations as bound by the HK CAD.

So you passed the same "memorise the answer" CAD CPL & ATPL exams from the spreadsheets of the question & answer bank CX gave you? Well done champ! Head to Macau and start counting cards Rain Man!!!!!

My "arrogance"? You confuse self worth and refusal to cheapen the airline and profession as that. No one else. You've got to have it to realise it's worth. Same with integrity.

You're the lowest and cheapest option CX can find to fill a seat. FACT.

My friend
?????
No. Never. My "friends" will not sell out and cheapen my career as you profess to be proud of. My friends have my back and won't pursue the cheapest and nastiest way to stab his "friends" & industry in the back as you so proudly do. Not on what you deem your best day (observing) or whatever cheap-as-hell option you subscribe to could ever make a guy like you a person I'd ever share a beer with.

So again, on your next "observation" ask the real pilots if they are happy to have an iCadet like YOU & all YOU represent on the flight deck as opposed to a pilot with a few thousand hours experience and not cheapening their job and profession. HTFU kid and ask the real questions at the coal face. You're tolerated out of disliked courtesy, not nor never will be out of any respect. Your career and how you got there will follow you to the end. You'll never be respected.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 29th Aug 2012 at 15:09.