PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2012, 04:52
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not good enough for CX? Which part of interviewed for the job, was phoned & sent the congratulatory letter informing me I was successful AND being offered a job didn't your knuckle-dragger brain not process?

Who works hard toward their dream job only to turn it down? It's called integrity & respect for the profession, let alone the same respect for the amount of work it took to be offered it. You don't get it you never will. Theres a saying about knowing the value of hard work. You didn't do it (but pretend or think you do as a backseat observer "flying" - still cracks me up you think you "fly"), so of course the value of self worth for the effort made is completely lost to your xbox brain. So now you assume I'm worse off? You are an idiot.

CX isn't good enough anymore? Interesting you throw that my way when it's you who wrote this post on the thread regarding CX's glory days fading:

Quote:
The glory days have been fading since April 1st 1993.

so the stories are true after all
(You also believe qualified to preach about circling approaches being discontinued.... Now let's do a reality check: outside of the wet nurse Adelaide playground when have you ever done one in a real aircraft??)

Get your hand off it kid & stop believing you do the same job as an experienced pilot. You haven't the knowledge or credentials to do so despite what your ego tries to tell you. I don't doubt for a second that you've thousands of hours of solo "stick time" but it ain't in an Airbus control seat!! More like the 400 sq ft apartment beneath the Tommy Cruise poster on the ceiling......

So in 3-4 years you'll join EK & earn millions, eh? So, after a probable 5 years as SO on a P2X then 2 as JFO/FO you'll have logged an ICAO recognised min hours for aCPL in a C152 at Adelaide & perhaps 1500 hrs in the RHS of the 'Bus. So let me throw this little pie in your red nosed faced:

https://ekgrpapplications.emirates.c...Department=FDC

You idiot. You're still short of the experience!!!!!! Your P2X hours are useless & not recognised as your ignorant shallow mind thinks. Yep, your bonded time is over but CX still have you by your yet-to-drop walnuts!!! You didn't think of that did you? I'd say you should once again change usernames, eh? You're bound by bond & by lack of experience to CX you moron for a far greater time on an insulting salary than those 6 years of the bonded contract. Obviously didn't consider that either.... So maybe you'll stay at CX going backward or barely neutral financially for another few years only to join the bottom of the seniority list at another large airline?

The guy who did the yards that you deem beneath you or too hard & logged real recognisable hours from the get-go is screaming years ahead of you financially & professionally. Your moronic username reeks of irony.

And no, the light twin gig is still beyond you. You haven't the Command time in a single piston that GA operators require let alone their insurance companies demand. Still didn't think it all through did we???!!!!

You're an insult to the profession. You actively choose to lower it & defend your right to do so for deluded self interest. You are the cheapest option, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 29th Aug 2012 at 05:36.