PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is a PPL a benefit with BA? Glasgow Flying Club?
Old 18th Aug 2001, 15:37
fuddly duddly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey you lot
never have i read such a bunch of pish written about any subject in my life before!
lets get our facts right from the start.it was probably I who told rossco-18uk the cost of his flying, unfortunately he has as you will have guessed he got his facts wrong.what I will have told him is an approximation of the cost as not every one who walks through our doors is going to get a ppl(a) in 45hours, therefore it is better to give a more realistic estimate of the costs.
I it is my pleasure to say, carry out the ops role virtually every weekend, so it is I who answers the phone etc, but let me make it clear to you all I am a student member who feels very strongly that small flying clubs and GA need active support from all involved.
If you want to make your own mind up about gfc and the people who are the ordinary members then why not take the opportunity and come along any weekend and check us out
or come to the Scottish aero club annual quiz at the clansman club on the 22/9/01 at 1300 local. see you all there, ta ta!