PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2012, 19:19
TruthSeeker6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wanted to chime in a few weeks ago but have been rather busy… Someone here (maybe not on this thread but on another in Fragrant Harbor) mentioned that it took over 18 months to even get a date for the first interview from CX. This is my situation as back in June of 2011, I received an e-mail which basically states that they(CX) could not give a date when they can interview me in my country of choice (US), but if I wanted to travel at my own expense to Hong Kong for the AE stage 1 interview, I was invited. I had replied, telling them it was okay for me to interview in Hong Kong but I never got a response, even after several follow up attempts. I find it interesting why a company would tell someone they are invited for an interview but yet, don’t say anything else and keep that person “hanging.” You would think that most company when they make that sort of commitment to tell you that you are invited for an interview, would give periodic updates as a courtesy. And what is up with the wait? I had been through the process to obtain a Top Secret Compartmentalized clearance (highest level) and it didn’t take this long!