PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Cadetship 2012 & 2013
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2012, 06:29
MidnightCobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j3

I work for a reputable airline, and I constantly talk to highly experienced pilots, maybe i've even spoken to you!, and I also talk to other industry experts. Look obviously as a private pilot I was in no position to "set straight" the likes of yourself (experienced professional pilots), and I apologize that I struck some nerves. In my defence, I read a lot of threads on here and very quickly they often drift of course due to rant type abrassive arguments/debates, that is all I was trying to prevent. Tell me j3, which would you rather prefer:

Post 1: You're all stupid for applying for this cadet program!!!!! Lots of us did the hard yards in GA and you're stupid for doing the cadet way!!!! You are undermining this industry and degrading the pilot profession!!!! Bloody tw@ts you lot!!!!!

or

Post 2: This cadet scheme offers a lower package than that of a direct entry, you will be getting paid less than the DEFO doing the same job as you. If you refuse to accept these lower T&Cs, management will have no choice but to keep good conditions. -insert other educational info here- etc etc

Its exagerrated a little but you get the point.