PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seneca V Crash
Thread: Seneca V Crash
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2012, 16:08
sooty3694

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooty,

You make many assumptions. Whilst the authorities actions have been VERY slow (due to the complexity of their investigations and international nature of the complaints), those actions have been happening.

RW has made numerous written claims that the information on PPRuNe has affected his business. By that statement alone it can be concluded that PPRuNe has had a positive effect in making some people aware of the problems many have faced.

Perhaps it might be worth remembering that, following Weaver's written apology on the forum he had said that he was going to sort himself out. Unfortunatly he went back to his old ways in a matter of weeks following that apology and then took many thousands in advance fees for services he did not deliver.
I made one assumption (that anyone reading this thread would probably not do business with Weaver anyway), asked one question (which you did not answer), and made one guess (that he hasn't yet been arrested).

In the absence of any information to the contrary I'll guess again. My first guess was correct.