PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seneca V Crash
Thread: Seneca V Crash
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2012, 09:31
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooty,

You make many assumptions. Whilst the authorities actions have been VERY slow (due to the complexity of their investigations and international nature of the complaints), those actions have been happening.

RW has made numerous written claims that the information on PPrune has affected his business. By that statement alone it can be concluded that Pprune has had a positive effect in making some people aware of the problems many have faced.

Perhaps it might be worth remembering that, following Weaver's written apology on the forum he had said that he was going to sort himself out. Unfortunatly he went back to his old ways in a matter of weeks following that apology and then took many thousands in advance fees for services he did not deliver.

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-fl...ml#post7381061

Part of Weaver's public apology:
One of the options I considered was going bankrupt or entering into an IVA to facilitate sorting out what I owe to various people. I do not feel that is an honourable option, it leaves people out of pocket, and that is not what I have ever wanted. With that in mind I have been working around the list of people I owe money to and have been sorting out repayment plans that I can afford. It will take me time to sort this out and get people refunded, I ask that people do allow me the chance to resolve this without compounding the amounts that I owe by further Court or Enforcement action. To those I owe money to, if I have not yet contacted you to sort this out then I shall be contacting you shortly.

That can’t turn back time, but I do hope that people acknowledge the fact that I now offer a whole hearted apology without reservation or condition and I am trying my best to sort the historical issues out and take steps to gain the commercial knowledge and infrastructure within my business to stop the mistakes ever happening again.

In future my business activities will operate with total transparency from the onset of any dealings, clients will be given a revised contract that will explain very clearly what they will get from me, what is quoted into the price and what is not and how contingencies or eventualities will be dealt with. Hopefully it will help avoid the past confusion to some of my clients. My new contract will shortly be available for inspection by anyone on my website. There will also be clear terms of reference for dealing with any consequential, unplanned costs enroute.

Again I offer my sincere apologies for everything that has happened. I an my firm look forward to building a better future for all involved.

Last edited by goldeneaglepilot; 27th Aug 2012 at 10:32.