PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening with BA recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2012, 07:54
Threethirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's happening with BA recruitment?

I know there has been several threads on this topic but it's all gone very quite on the western front. It feels a bit surreal to be honest, I'm sat here waiting for news of any kind, an update from the powers that be but nothing is ever forthcoming. I have a life to lead but it's getting increasingly frustrating waiting, how hard is it to just tell us once and for all that the chance of employment is officially zero?
I'm getting tired of hearing the same excuse all the time, no one knows what's going on because of the uncertainty with BMI, retirees etc, the dire economy, well fair enough but this is peoples lives you're dealing with here, can the company just show a bit of empathy and tell us one way or the other.
It feels like all the resources have been thrown at the BMI issue and the people who have gone through the hard yards, put the work in and EARNT a place have just been shunned and left to wither on the vine. Probably the best we can expect is an email at the end of the year telling us, sorry but you'll have to reapply.
I understand these are uncertain times but just a snippet of information is better than nothing. Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Last edited by Threethirty; 27th Aug 2012 at 10:09.