PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Career Options for Singaporean in Singapore - Sponsored or Self Sponsored
Old 26th Aug 2012, 19:16
FlyingChipmunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SingaporeAirlines...you better memorise this:

My dearest SingaporeAirlines (newly opened Petaluma Riesling 2009, all for me while I type this shiite),

S'pore Air, you're a knob and a dropkick.
And in my Aussie slang, that means in your Singaporean morphed english: ******

I can say alot more, but i need to fly in the arvo, so to get to the point:

1. Tiger FOs in Sg get paid NO LESS THAN: S$135-45k /yr, Cpts S$220-250/yr, so paying S$180k for ab-initio to a job to fly with me in TR seems like a fantastic invesment for a parent....if my daughter or son succeeds......don't you think?

2. Degree NOT Required:I RECENTLY ( 9 years ago- my first ab-initio C152 flight!!) started my aviation career with only 'O' levels and there is NO real need to show your Chief Pilot of your PERCEIVED ability to run a business. He only needs to know that you are not ARROGANT like yourself and you WILL follow SOPs and respect your cabin crew and colleagues.
l
3. Singapore does NOT have enough DEPTH of trainee pilots like yourself, like you have proven, to fill the RHS for an eventual move to MY SEAT!! EVERYBODY can be an FO, but not everyone can become a GOOD Captain, so GOD forbid, you must NEVER be my Captain, which you cannot, thank goodness.

4. I am now sponsored by my airline to complete my aviation degree but I still DO NOT see any worth in an academic piece of paper. So I remain a GCE O Level Captain in a major airline at Changi NOT wondering anymore why
Singapore Airlines cannot find suitable cadets to fit their requirements.

5.....and if your'e
are still wondering, yes, I'm a CAAS approved training captain`