PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Like ARSSE (The Army Rumour Site)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2012, 16:48
Tourist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting definition some people on here have of the word "public"

So if I was to set up a hidden cam in your hotel bedroom and then publish the resulting video as "public", would that be ok?
After all, if there is a camera you don't know about and didn't authorise in your room then that doesn't excuse your behaviour apparently?

I am interested what the main crux of the problem is.
What makes this behaviour "boorish"

Is it nakedness?

Nakedness in Vegas?
Nakedness with more than one person?
Naked with the light on?
Naked during Billiards?

Naked Billiards in Vegas with the lights on with more than one person?

If the latter, would the removal of any one of those factors make it ok?

Which arrangements would be ok?

Naked Billiards with one other?
Naked group Billiards in the dark? (it would certainly add to the difficulty, but with the ever present danger of grabbing the wrong "cue")

What if a girlfriend of Harry was to film him during sex and put it on Youtube? Would that be his fault?

Nutloose

"I take it the WAAF WRAC WREN blocks are all a thing of the past and mixed bathing is now actively encouraged to strengthen the bonding between the sexes...."

Certainly the five deck dash has seen more than it's fair share of the fairer sex. In some cases very welcome, and in some

I think the real issue is that a certain proportion of the RAF (nobody in the Army, RN and certainly RM seem to have a problem) is made up of those wheezy late developers who never felt comfortable getting naked in the changing room....
Get over it.
Some of you have probably had sex since then.

Personally, I think that if you have not done something very close to naked group billiards in Vegas at some point in your life then you must be very dull at parties.