PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Career Options for Singaporean in Singapore - Sponsored or Self Sponsored
Old 25th Aug 2012, 06:46
SingaporeAirlines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just another perspective. If Singaporeans are all kpkbing that all these foreigners are invading our cockpits, just think how the Honkeys feel when all these ang mohs from australia (where the honkeys will probably get discriminated themselves left right up down center) are now coming into CX cockpits by the droves.

In my ban from these forums I was thinking about the India peoples' arguements that cockpits should be free from nationality bickering and it should be open for all people with talent.

Point though is that people who say this, their countries themselves don't follow this policy and the same Australians and Indians who complain that they should be red carpet entryed into SG/HK Cockpits complain like hell when a foreigner pilot comes into their country. Trust me, I started my career in NZ.

In any case, the world makes it seem as if Singaporeans are the world's most unqualified godforsaken pilots. If countries like Botswana, Kenya and Ethiopia put their nationals first and have enough Pilots amongst their own countrymen, I highly fking doubt Singapore, being the world's richest country now, does not!