PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 17:27
737Jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stated openly that I do not believe the salary levels on offer at Madrid were supportable in a low-cost operation - I stand by that view.
Yes ADM, you have stated this openly... and we all know that you find it unpalatable to make less money, being a training captain, than a normal line captain in Madrid or France...

Simple fact is that the contracts offered in Spain at the time they were created were of LESS value than the UK contracts. In terms of gross pay at the exchange rate in 2006/2007 when the contracts were created is pretty much equal. And maybe I should also remind you that the spanish contracts offer ZERO company pension. In other words you are expected to cater for this yourself!

You my friend are the lowest of the low!

As long as you keep spitting on your colleagues in Europe (Italy, France, Spain and Germany) complaining about their so-called overgenerous salaries (which is simply explained through the euro/pound exchange rate variation) how do you ever expect to unite and fight the flexicrew issue. You are leading the race to the bottom!

Last edited by 737Jock; 23rd Aug 2012 at 17:35.