PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 16:28
illuminat83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cae email information

hi lads

i would like to share this email with all of you because itīs a little bit rare for me cos i meet the criteria they request for the position even they didnīt called me but i was refused without any chance.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent application for a position on the Boeing 737-800 (RYR) type-rating program.

We regret to inform you that your application will not proceed to the next stage in the selection process.
Due to the number of applications received for this program it is not possible for the airline to provide feedback regarding your application.

If you would like your registration to remain active on our website: https://pilot.cae.com , you are advised to update your profile every 4-6 months.
You should NOT create a new profile, as doing so will not be beneficial to applications which you might make via CAE in the future.

If your profile is suitable for opportunities or other programs conducted by CAE, our colleagues at CAE will then be able to contact you.

We would like to thank you for your interest in this type-rating program and wish you every success.

Kind regards,

I would like to know your opinion. Thanks a lot.