PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The gospel according to John Borghetti, Virgin CEO
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 08:34
benjam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure, and when I made that post 5 odd years ago, it was true.
Just an attempt at levity, my friend. Chill out!

Sorry, Porch, I don't really know what you're going on about with your reference to the truth.
I thought I clarified my position with this statement:
No Porch, I won't be. I also will not be carrying on like a twit about what is still a good job. No job is perfect, but this one is still worth turning up for.
If you wish to continue bleating, please continue. If you wish to work elsewhere, please do so. If you wish to stay working here, glad to have it.

Just keep in mind that there are plenty of worse jobs, on worse conditions, flying worse aircraft (or not flying anything at all!!). That's the bit that people here seem to forget.

I do not intend to accept or vote for a worse EBA soon. But I do intend to listen to what the negotiators come up with.

I will also not be subscribing to a conspiracy theory that 'they're all out to get us' on the other side of the table. It is a business. They are doing their bit for the business on their side of the negotiations. Let the negotiation run its course before you wind yourself up more.

Happy?

Last edited by benjam; 23rd Aug 2012 at 11:58.