PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 10
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 20:39
TTex600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lyman
Garbage. Upon loss of Autopilot, PF took controls, and announced it. He then input in two axes, both needing handling, and both correct in direction.
Appears correct to me. Agreed.

From then on, things went South, But don't you dare try to envelop his initial actions into three years of spin...

Troll? That is a stretch.... For three years on, people have been spinning the accident into ever fanciful and flimsy conclusions of PE, whilst defending and lauding the airframe as perfection personified.....
If you're a troll, you and I aren't the only ones. I personally need the airplane to be safe and controllable. It isn't my aim to find the airframe guilty, and I hope and assume you are motivated in like manner. I do want to completely understand how the PF became "startled" and lost awareness, and I'll admit that his actions ended in disaster. PE answers some, if not most, questions, but IMHO, it doesn't answer all the questions. In that light, I appreciate your continual "nit picking".

Hamster wheel under construction, and with odious helpings of wannabe "pilots" waxing scholarly on things that will never be known.

You take the freaking cake. Presumption piled on assumption...
I hope I'm not waxing scholarly on anything. (Clandestino will be quick to point out the correctness of this statement). I do consider you to have actually waxed scholarly on many things. Thank You for doing so. I've learned a lot from you and many others on this forum.