PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 10th Jan 2003, 11:20
FunnyOnion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals.

Was waiting with anticipation to recieve the golden email regarding getting the link for the 4 questions (I applied on the first day and did not recieve a confirmation email for 2 weeks).

Anyway said email arrived today and i was ready to rush out and buy "The Teletubbies Easy Guide To Adding And Subtracting" to brush up on the maths - But NO........

"Following a review of the applicants we seek we will not be inviting you to the next stage" (BUMMER)

"We realise that this will be a dissappointment " (YOU BET IT IS)

So for anyone else who doesn't make it - Here's the old profile as I really thought i had some chance of being seen at least:

FEMALE
Business Analyst
PPL 120 HRS (Recieved via RAF Flying Scholarship) - Does that not tell them anything seeing as they use the same Pyschometric Testing!!

3 A-Levels (B's & C's)
10 GCSE's (A-C)
No Degree - But make up for it in other areas

7 years VERY ACTIVE member of the Air Training Corps - 2 years as a Cadet Warrant Officer

Loads of participation in aviation stuff

AND THE REST...................

If anyone else got knocked i'd like to know their profile.

To everyone else who has been progressing - The very best luck to you all, I hope you make it all the way

And AERFUNGUS if you feel like the travel back and forth is getting to much for you - Give us a shout and ill be glad to take it on for you, just let me know if i have to wear a skirt or trousers !!!

Funny Onion