PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAA Coaching scheme
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2012, 07:27
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G

My edits are marked, unlike yours - I see you altered the wording with reference to your work as an engineer, however no record remains. I feel my point is relevant, irrespective of information from one thread to another. The LAA have defined what they want as minimum experience with respect to flying SEP aircraft.

Sorry if I miss read your post on the other thread, the question there from funfly was:

Gengis, after seeing millions of your posts, would you be prepared to tell me what aircraft you fly?
Your response was:

All sorts.

A CTSW this morning, an AA5 this afternoon. Next week I'm hoping to add a Rans S6 to my logbook and fly the CT again and possibly either of a Mainair Blade and Stinson 108 if we can sort w couple of engine snags.

Professionally I have a history of making flying machines of any size up to 4 engine jet "do stuff".
I am presuming from what you have just said that you don't actually do the flying of the 4 engine jets and that you are there in an engineering capacity?

Getting back to the LAA, they set the benchmark which is 1000 hours SEP as the minimum for one of their coaches. It's their ball and they can play with it as they like

Last edited by goldeneaglepilot; 20th Aug 2012 at 07:30.