PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is CASA morally criminal?
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2012, 23:04
greylocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASA - The new Hydra??

Kharon, thank-you for your welcoming words.

I think we need more Gandalfs in this world. Perhaps CASA should be called Saruman!

From what I have seen and read and heard lately, I liken CASA to a slimy ugly Hydra. As soon as you cut off one of its long tentacles, worm-like, it grows two more, each with a head and each bent on revenge.

Each tentacle targets an individual, directed by the weird machinations inside its head.It has nothing to do with safety, education or compassion.

Hydra has a nest lined with tax-payers money which it uses to deprive individuals of
their rights. It is the worst type of arrogance, a nascent, aggressive behaviour which creates a strong desire in those of us who are not privy to large sums of government hand-outs, to light the flame of rebellion.

Its sole aim is to destroy by any means it can. It appear to glory in its cruelty.

Unfortunately something that is grand in the Australian psyche, is lost forever.

Where is the fair play, the justice, the democracy that was given to us at the time of Federation in 1901?

Where is our hero with a sharp sword?

Beware Hydra!

Heroes are all around you and their swords will not be stilled.

They will cut out the sickness you seem to thrive on and Australia will be a better place.