View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2012, 19:06
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop PIO

Hi Maching Bird,

Originally Posted by Lyman
Roll was mastered as Machinbird has eloquently posted
Lyman is right but I also remember your last Thread 8 post, just before the final report release (Jul 5. 2012), you evocated five possibilities to start that PIO, and you were wainting the spoilers and ailerons traces. In your post you also did a graph with the roll rate calculated from the roll traces, with the HN39 software. You mentioned this post at the beginning of the thread 9.

As the BEA report started, a new reflexion on heavy facts basis started, but let many of us frustrated with the many descriptions of the last part of the flight AF447 done by different BEA teams, with different methods, we just have to save the thing ! and start our own PPRuNe analyse from all the released official data now and "report" ! Everybody is ready on the deck !

To start with the roll oscillation (after the both normal law and PA loss), and seeing the spoilers and the ailerons traces which do not show (to me !) some anomaly, we still have 3 possibilities :

1. Alternate 2B itself
2. Impulsion due to starting the manual flight at PA loss
3. Impulsion due to law change

Am I correct for you Machinbird ? If it is or if not, how do you analyse that PIO after the release of the spoilers and ailerons traces, and of the final report who give importance at different pages of the report to that PIO ?

Thank you for the new training program for airline pilots ... We need all the free military pilots as instructors