PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2012, 08:02
BlackandBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many of my friends and colleagues had the choice to take a permanent European contract but snubbed them because they wanted to have their cake and eat it i.e. live in the UK. It was their chance to show dedication, take on some hardship and 'do something they didn't want to have to do'. But now it's some pathetic indulgence to live in your girlfriends pocket and be able to 'ga dan wevaspoons on a friii day nigh'. They turned their back on the OPPORTUNITY, showed their cards and thus showed their worth. For exploiting that you can not blame the managers. Not when they are financially incentivised. Even now I've had job offers for the A320 in some pretty nice places around the world as well as the possibility to change aircraft types. It's like they can't think outside the CTC bubble I.e. The UK. They aren't handicapped, they have a useful qualification - the only thing stopping them is the same thing that brought them here in the first place - the pursuit of instant gratification. And now many are off to Monarch. Join the dots.