PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyDemon for iPad
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2012, 10:12
Flylogical

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jep IFR charts for iPad UK

PiperArcher, this is a bit disorganised/confusing on the part of Jeppesen. Here's what I ordered last year, then renewed this year. It gives me IFR charts for UK and Ireland on my iPad (via Jep TC). Not sure what you would require for Europe.

Below is *precisely* what appeared on the invoice. Item JVUKI143 seems to be the important one. The others are included in the initial price for JVUKI143 (hence have a price of zero), but you will be invoiced for these in successive years (with non-zero prices). Beware: when I got my automated renewal invoice a year later, it included a line-item "paper charts revision" which I didn't ask for. I had to call their sales support (in Germany) three times by telephone to get rid of this line-item. In the end, they made the price zero for that line-item, but I still get mailed the paper charts which I don't want (I throw them in the bin). I called Jeppesen again to advise them of this, and they said "you get those for free with your electronic charts subscription". Go figure...

Anyway, hope this helps...

ID Description Quantity Purchase Price Subtotal
JVUKI143 United Kingdom & Ireland Electronic Charts 1 321,10 € 321,10 €
AUKI0141 United Kingdom & Ireland - JeppView Initial Service 1 0,00 € 0,00 €
JVGBSW41 JeppView Initial Software 1 0,00 € 0,00 €
AUKI0143 United Kingdom & Ireland - JeppView Revision Service 1 0,00 € 0,00 €