PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegians pilots goes to war
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2012, 09:58
Direct Bondi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norwegian pilots are on the warpath. They are outraged that the company hire
temporary workers from overseas staffing companies. It may impair flight safety,
warn Swedish pilotförening. (sw p association)

After spending a day assessing Norwegian as a possible employer, I observed that if there is any "impairing of flight safety" it is more likely to originate from those who frequent the Norwegian cafeteria offices at Fornebue, than from any contract pilot.

Norwegian flight operations seems to consist of a core group of rock-apes who spend most of their espresso day protecting and promoting their own self-importance, no doubt filtering negative information from reaching Bjorn Kjos.

The Norwegian pilot association might want to examine the loyalty of its its membership, many of whom seem to have a "close" relationship with those very rock-apes who seek to replace the lucrative remuneration of the membership with "unsafe" contract pilots. I am informed the 737 Chief Pilot was chosen for his expert knowledge of Ryanair's methods.

The Norwegian pilot union is like an old man's dick, easily aroused but no strength. It's glory days and glory-hole days are over. Earlier this year it had a perfect opportunity to stop the "Ryanisation" of Norwegian, but couldn't get it up and settled for a management blow-job instead.

Note: Norwegian did not pass MY assessment.