PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2012, 18:49
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLA-CWL/e-petition/BHX-EDI

monkey.tennis

The booking engine is still showing double daily on Monday and Friday in September with an early morning departure and back to double daily in winter (weekdays). Is something about to change, it would be a bit of a blow for Cardiff?

With the next 175 due soon and the Manchester - Brussels aircraft released I would have thought that would be sufficient in the short-term but could be wrong.

BHX-EDI for winter is showing the afternoon Q400 switched to the 195 making it along with Glasgow all jet. The timetable still showing the 175 switching from BHX-GLA to BHX-STR and the morning 195 BHX-BHD moved to BHX-GLA . BHD also sees the Q400 on the afternoon and evening BHX based rotations, which I wonder if this has anything to do with easyjet starting BFS-BHX this winter? Currently 7 x 195 changing to 4 x 195 and 3x Q400 for winter.

"e-petition" I received an e-mail from flybe today inviting me to "e-sign" a ready made memo to my MP asking for a APD to be re-thought.

All I had to do was add my postcode and a picture of my MP popped up with her e-mail address and there is also a field to add your own comments. Certainly made it easy for those bothered.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 16th Aug 2012 at 18:50. Reason: correct airport code